If someone in a position of expertise or skill has failed to meet expected standards and you have consequently suffered, then you will need to take action for compensation. This will require a solicitor who specialises in professional negligence.
Examples of professional negligence cases may include:
- A surveyor who gave you incorrect advice which has lost you time or money
- An engineer who miscalculated something which may have caused damage or required the work to be redone
- Financial advisors that offer misplaced guidance could be subject to a negligence claim
- Accountants who have mishandled your books might have been professionally negligent
- IT professionals that compromised your internet security or caused faults which cost you work time are potentially professionally negligent
LawBid works with a nationwide community of Professional Negligence Solicitors who can be instructed to offer their expertise in your matter. With LawBid solicitors in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, Cardiff, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Cambridge and many more locations across the UK, rest assured there is a solicitor for you.
Register, detail your requirements and find a specialist today.
Professional Negligence Solicitor Services
If someone operating in a professional capacity has let you down with an unreasonably low standard of service, performance or advice, then you could take action to recuperate the loss you have suffered.
Litigation in these areas can be especially technical because of the need for expert witness verification and the understanding of complex details relating to the specifics of the case and profession in question.
To ensure that this time you get the right professional, choose from one of the solicitors on LawBid, where local lawyers will bid to work on your case.
Choose your solicitor based on cost effectiveness, locality and user reviews. Register and find an expert Professional Negligence Solicitor today.